- 16 medium brussel sprouts
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dred cranberries
- 2 tsp coconut butter
- 1/2 tsp tajin seasoning*
- Salt to taste
*If tajin seasoning is not available, use chili powder & juice from 1 lime in place
- Chop brussel sprouts evenly, removing stems.
- In a large pan, warm olive oil over medium heat then add brussel sprouts. Sauté for about 5-7 mins or until softened.
- Add in maple syrup, coconut butter, and cranberries. Sauté for 3-4 more minutes.
- Sprinkle tajin seasoning and salt over dish, then finish sautéing for 1-2 more minutes. Serve.
Makes 2 servings