- 1 box Loprofin Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Sunflower oil (if you can’t find sunflower oil, vegetable oil works fine too)
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Mix ingredients until smooth and let sit for 15 minutes before pouring into the baking pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a Bundt pan well using oil or cooking spray. Pour cake mix into the greased Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 40-45 minutes.
- Once done, allow baking dish to cool for at least an hour (if the cake is still warm, it will fall apart when you flip it over).
- Use a knife to loosen the edges of the cake in the bundt pan.
- Then cover the Bundt pan with a plate or flat dish, gently flip over and tap the bottom so that the Bundt cake falls to the flat surface in one piece.
- Now the cake is ready to decorate!
I added a white glaze over the whole cake and then used red and green decorative icing to make my wreath. Duncan Hines Vanilla Amazing Glazes worked great as a quick glaze! Heat glaze as directed on the packaging, then pour over entire cake (I used about half the bottle). Next, use red and green decorating icing (such as Betty Crocker Easy Flow Icing) to make the wreath.
Makes about 12 servings.