Ingredients (for 6 Cupcakes)
- 3/4 cup + 1 Tbsp Loprofin Baking Mix (115 g)
- 1/4 cup butter (50 g or 1/2 stick)
- 1/4 cup superfine granulated sugar (50 g)
- 1 tsp egg replacer (such as Ener-G Egg Replacer) (alternatively, you can use 1/2 banana*)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 drop yellow food coloring
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp prepared LP Drink (100 mL/3.3 fl oz)
- Paper cupcake baking cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy with an electric mixer.
- Add the Loprofin Baking Mix, egg replacer and baking powder into the creamed mixture and blend together.
- Add the LP Drink, vanilla extract and yellow food coloring gradually and mix in until smooth.
- Spoon the batter into baking cups and bake at 350 °F for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack. Decorate.
*If you use a banana as the egg replacer, the flavor will be changed a bit; the cupcakes will taste like banana bread cupcakes (and they are delicious!) However, only do this if you like bananas since it will be a noticeable difference.