Ingredients (for 6 Cup Cakes)
- 115 g (4 oz) Loprofin Mix (about 3/4 cup plus 1 tbsp)
- 50 g (2 oz) butter (4 tbsp or 1/4 cup or 1/2 stick)
- 50 g (2 oz) superfine granulated sugar (or baker’s sugar) (about 3 tbsp)
- 1 tsp egg replacer (such as Ener-G Egg Replacer) (alternatively, you can use 1/2 banana*)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 mL (about 3 fl oz) prepared LP Drink
- Paper cupcake baking cups
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the Loprofin Mix, egg replacer and baking powder into the creamed mixture and mix together.
- Add the LP Drink and vanilla extract gradually until smooth.
- Spoon into baking cups and bake at 350°F for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack. Decorate.
*If you use a banana as the egg replacer, the flavor will be changed a bit; the cupcakes will taste like banana bread cupcakes (and they are delicious!) However, only do this if you like bananas since it will be a noticeable difference.